Join the Revel Travel Club
Are you ready for an adventure? Explore new cities while enjoying the lifestyle you love as a member of the Revel Travel Club.
It’s simple: as a member of the Revel Travel Club, you’re welcome to book a beautiful guest suite at any Revel community across the country for up to one week! Help yourself to three meals a day at the on-site restaurants and join in on any fun group activities you like. It’s the best of both worlds, because you can see the sights, or visit family, all while staying in the comfort of your home away from home.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I view all Revel locations?
- We currently have Revel communities in the following locations:
- How do I book a guest suite?
- Please contact the Revel location you’re interested in visiting to book a guest suite.
- How often can I use this service?
- As a Revel Travel Club member, you’re welcome to stay at any Revel community for up to 7 days per year.
- How far in advance do I have to book a suite?
- We recommend reaching out to the Revel community you are interested in visiting as far in advance as possible to ensure availability.
- How many bedrooms will the suite have?
- The guest suites available to Revel Travel Club members are studios that are comparable in size to a standard hotel room.
- Can I bring a guest?
- Every Revel resident is welcome to bring one guest when traveling as part of the Revel Travel Club.
- Can I bring my pet?
- Yes! Small dogs and cats are welcome.
- Will someone from Revel help me book a flight, or rides to and from the airport?
- Please contact your community concierge for assistance booking travel.
- How long can I stay?
- Up to seven nights, pending availability. Suites are reserved on a first-come, first-served basis. Please reach out to the Revel community you are interested in visiting to confirm availability.
- How much does this service cost?
- It’s absolutely free!
- Can new depositors use this program too?
- Yes! We’re excited to offer new depositors the opportunity to join the Revel Travel Club. Please contact your community for more information about joining.
- Do I have to pay for the on-site dining options?
- When visiting another Revel community, meals for Revel Travel Club members and their guests are paid for using their dining points.